Maintenance Contract Customers receive ::
A 10% DISCOUNT on regular and overtime labor and
materials for repairs.
Preferred customer status.
Annual maintenance on your equipment includes ::
• Inspect / clean heat exchanger
• Inspect / clean blower
• Clean pilot and pilot assembly
• Check exhaust / intake for blockages
• Check electrical components for safety and reliability
• Perform efficincy test
• Check refrigerant pressures
• Check and clean coil if necessary
• Change air filter
• Check all electrical components for safety and reliability
• Check compressor for proper operation
• Check fan and motor
• Clean heat exchanger and smoke pipe
• Check fan belt and motor if necessary
• Clean drawer assembly and burner head
• Change oil filter and nozzle
• Change air filter if applicable
• Perform combustion test
The maintenance contract is renewed annually. All new contracts and renewals are subject to inspection and approval of the equipment. Complete mechanical failure of equipment that leads to no heat or hot water is considered an emergency. All other service calls will be at the discretion of Tognarelli Heating & Cooling. Contract is null and void if customer allows any vendor other than Tognarelli Heating & Cooling to service or repair equipment. Tognarelli Heating & Cooling reserves the right to terminate the maintenance contract for any account that is delinquent for non payment. Other exclusions include:: Out of warranty compressors, power outages, insufficient fuel supply, water damage, damage caused by frozen pipes, thermostat problems, turned off switches, misuse of equipment, natural disasters and acts of God. Low water cutoff, combination water feeder, electric air cleaners, humidifiers, condensation pumps and freon are not covered under this plan.